This Tuesday (5th) Pokémon Go players will be able to enjoy the new game event entitled “Tour: Unova”. Announced by Niantic, the celebration will end on January 10th.
Countless Pokémon now have shiny shapes and several species will be easier to find in the wild. Check below which ones will be discovered most often:
- Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Lillipup, Herdier, Blitzle, Roggenrola, Drilbur, Scraggy, Tympole, Venipede, Trubbish, Gothita, Solosis and Ferroseed.
- The following Pokémon will be hatched from 5 km Eggs: Roggenrola, Sewaddle, Petilil, Emolga, Karrablast, Joltik, Elgyem and Shelmet
- Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Timburr, Dwebble and Klink will appear in one-star raids.
- Herdier, Tranquill, Excadrill and Amoonguss will appear in three-star raids.
- Genesect holding a Burning Disc will appear in five-star raids. This will be the first time that this form of Genesect will appear on Pokémon GO, so try to catch it while you have the chance! Know that the brilliant form of this Genesect will not be available during the event.
- Mega Charizard Y, Mega Blastoise and Mega Abomasnow will appear in Megarreides, and Mega Charizard Y will become even more powerful from Tuesday, January 5, 2021, at 10 am, until Tuesday, January 12, 2021, at 10 am, local time.
- Stay tuned for collection challenges, a new highlight in the Today feature that will make all Pokémon GO events even more exciting!
- Take advantage of the event’s unique field research tasks that feature Star Dust as a reward and lead to encounters with Pokémon like Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott and Ferroseed.
Hi! My name is Beatriz Chiessi I am 27 years old, graduated in Business Management, fan of games and dramas ♥